Thank you to all of our members and associaties for coming out and making our 2nd annual Home Delivery Forum a success. Without the collective group participation and drive we would not had been able to put together the industry’s largest Forum event. We hope to see you in 2016!
Last Years Topics and speakers included:
- “Independent Contractors – Current Issues & Augmenting the IC Model Today,” by Greg Feary, Managing Partner, Scopelitis Garvin Light & Feary Law Firm
- “Innovative Contracting Strategies and Challenges – A Critical Update,” by Bill Taylor, Senior Partner, Hanson Bridgett Law Firm
- “Current IC Status Issues,” Matt Hart, Executive Director, Illinois Trucking Association (ATA Independent Contractor Task Force)
- “Health Care (ACA) Update,” Alison Wright, Partner, Hanson Bridgett
- “How delivery policies are underwritten and why it matters!” – Insurance Underwriters Panel of Experts
- “2015-2016 Economic Outlook,” David Oppedahl, Senior Business Economist, Federal Reserve of Chicago
- “C.O.D.E. – Delivery Team Certification Program & Processes,” Aaron Lipcon, Certification of Delivery Excellence LLC
- “The Changing Big Box Retail Landscape and What it Means for Shippers,”
Deepak Kariyakar, A. T. Kearney, Inc.